1. SoulWorks LLC, sponsor of the Omaha Holistic Expo, is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury as a result of vandalism, accident, or theft.
2. I am required to tell you that the conference center does not allow outside food to be consumed in the venue. There is a public cafe onsite for snacks and lunch. In addition, coffee and pastries will be provided during set up on Saturday morning. Water stations will be provided for vendors both days.
3. Exhibitors should ensure they have adequate insurance.
4. It is the sole responsibility of the vendor to ensure that their exhibit is safe and free of any hazards.
5. Items may not be hung, taped, or stapled on the walls.
6. You are expected to be respectful of your fellow exhibitors. Please do not take more space than your allotted booth. You will not be invited to exhibit again if you are disrespectful in any way.
7. Space sharing is not permitted unless authorized prior to the event.
8. Burning of candles, incense, sage or other material is not permitted in the Exhibit Halls. In addition, no loud music, drumming or other disruptive sounds are allowed.
9. Exhibitors are expected to participate for the duration of the event unless extreme weather conditions or other extenuating circumstances arise. Please don’t tear down booths before the end of the event. Doing so will result in not being invited to exhibit with us again.
10. There will be a $35 fee for insufficient checks.
11. Refunds (Exhibiting fees minus a $50 admin fee) will only be given if we receive a notice of cancellation in writing by February 15, 2020. No refunds of any kind will be given after that date.
12. Organizer retains the right to cancel the event due to inclement weather. Unfortunately, no refunds will be given if the circumstances are beyond our control.
13. All registrations are subject to approval by the event sponsor.